These Butter Cookies are made by a simple list of ingredients and steps. All you need to do is adding all ingredients together, mix well and bake it. You can make one of classic Christmas cookies for anyone who loves. Let’s do it.
YIELD: 22~25 pieces | Time: 30 min
- Unsalted butter 145g
- Icing sugar 100 g
- 1 egg
- Bread Flour 200g
- A pinch of salt (1/4 teaspoon)
- Milk powder 10g
Tools & Equipment
1. Add the butter, sugar, salt into a large bowl. Beat together until smooth.
2. Add the egg in batches, mix well each time adding eggs.
3. Then add milk powder and bread flour. Beat in order until the flour mixture is just combined. (Note: DO NOT over mix the dough.)
4. Transfer the dough into a piping bag fitted with a large piping tip. Pipe a 1.5 – 2 inchs swirl and 1 inch apart on the prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake the cookies in the preheated oven 335°F (170°C) for 15~20 min, remove from oven and place aside to cool.
6. Serve the butter cookies.
Finish and enjoy