Elderflower is grown in most of Europe and North America and has been used in traditional medicine in many different cultures. Besides, people often use elderflower syrup to make jams, cookies, or desserts. Now, let’s make sparkling elderflower lemon water to cool down in this hot weather.
YIELD: a cup of drink | Time: 5 min
- 1/3 Lemon
- Elderflower syrup (DRYCK FLÄDER) 2 tablespoon
- 2~3 Mint leaves
- Ice cube
- Sparkling water
Tools & Equipment
Sparkle Water Maker
1. Add ice in a glass and squeeze the lemon juice into the glass.
2. Add elderflower syrup, lemon slice, and stir.
3. Then add sparkling water and mint leaves.
4. Serve the sparkling elderflower lemon water.
Finish and enjoy