Having a cold drink is the best way to cool off in summer. Sometimes we don’t feel like eating in such boiling hot weather. You may only want to get something to drink. Cranberry lemon soda is one of the best choices for you. Let’s make an ice-cold soda to cool down right now.
YIELD: a cup of drink | Time: 5 min
- 1/2 Lemon
- 1/4 dried cranberries (or fresh cranberries)
- 1/2 cup cranberry juice
- Ice cube
- Sparkling water
Tools & Equipment
Sparkle Water Maker
1. Squeeze the lemon juice into the glass and add ice cube in a glass.
2. Add cranberry juice and sparkling water in the glass.
3. Add dried cranberry and garnish with fresh mint leaves (optional).
4. Serve the Cranberry Lemon Soda.
Finish and enjoy