Do you want to make a cool summer dessert? Coconut milk snow cake is one of my favorites. It’s simple to make with only a few ingredients and basic cooking skills. The light coconut milk snow cake is so delectable that you can’t stop eating. Let’s do it.
YIELD: 18~20 pieces | Time: 15 min
- Milk 600 c.c. (Split into two bowls, 200 c.c., and 400 c.c.)
- Corn flour 40 g
- Granulated sugar 40 g
- 1 cup shredded coconut
Tools & Equipment
Pots and Pans
1. Add corn flour into milk (200 c.c.) and stir well.
2. Add the milk (400 c.c.) and sugar in a bowl. Heat on small heat and just to a boil until the sugar is dissolved fully.
3. Pour the cornflour mixture in the bowl and whisk until the mixture thickens. Remove from the heat.
4. Pour the milk mixture into the container. Allow setting the fridge for about 2 hours.
5. Cut the cake into individual portions and coat with shredded coconut.
6. Serve the coconut milk snow cake.
Finish and enjoy