Taiwan introduced avocado from the United States in the 19th century. It is suitable for growing avocados in Taiwan climate, and avocado also has been improved a lot. In my childhood memory, avocado is in season from every end of June. It’s time to eat this rich in nutrients fruits. Moreover, when you have no appetite, you can try this avocado milk for a meal. That can fill you up and is healthy.
YIELD: 1000 ml | Time: 5 min
- 1 ripe avocado (about 450 g)
- 3 tablespoon honey
- 1 Pudding (crème brûlée, vanilla or original flavor both are ok)
- Milk 600 ml
- Water 200 ml
- Some ice cubes
Tools & Equipment
1. Cut, peel and slice the avocado. Put the sliced avocado into a blender.
2. Add honey, pudding, water, and some ice cubes.
3. Blend on medium about 30 seconds until all ingredients mix well.
4. Serve the Taiwanese Avocado Milk.
Finish and enjoy