Dalgona coffee went viral in Asia at the beginning of this year. It’s a fluffy texture coffee but a little strong. If you like strong taste coffee, you can try this sweet and frothy coffee from Macao. Let’s try it.
YIELD: about 3 cups of coffee | TIME: 10 mins
- Instant coffee 2 tbsp
- Granulated Sugar 2 tbsp
- Hot water 2 tbsp
Tools & Equipment
1. Add instant coffee, granulated sugar, hot water in a mixing bowl.
2. Beat the coffee mixture with a hand mixer until frothy.
3. Transfer the frothy coffee into a piping bag fitted with a large piping tip.
4. Add some ice cube and milk in a glass.
5. Pipe the coffee mixture on the top in the glass. (You can decorate the coffee with leaf)
6. Service the Dalgona Coffee.
Finish and enjoy