In Taiwan, there are so many handshake beverages shops. Besides the famous bubble tea, some fruit tea drinks are more popular now. Passion fruit green tea is one of them. It’s a perfect match with a rich aroma of passion fruit and green tea flavor. Let’s make this refreshing summer coolers drinks.
YIELD: a glass of drink | Time: 10 min
Tools & Equipment
- 2 green tea bags
- 2~3 passion fruit
- Homemade golden syrup 30 cc
- Ice cube
1. Add boiled water (about 300 c.c) in a French press (or heat resistant glass) and let green tea bags steep for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, let the green tea cool and place aside.
2. Add ice cube and syrup in a glass.
3. Scoop out the passion fruit pulp with a spoon and place it the glass.
4. Pour the green tea in the glass.
5. Serve the Passion Fruit Green Tea.
Finish and enjoy