Christmas is coming. We can make some soft and tasty chocolate muffins with family at home during the Christmas holidays. It is great to have ones with hot coffee in cold winter. Let’s do it with simple steps.
- 2 medium eggs
- 115 g icing sugar
- 85 g unsalted butter
- 60 g milk
- 180 g cake flour
- 5.5 g baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 12 g cocoa powder
- 75 g dried cranberries
- Add butter and icing sugar to the mixing bowl and whisk together.
- Add eggs to the mixing bowl and continue whisk until just combined. Place aside.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, and cocoa powder. Whisk well and pour into the mixing bowl.
- Add vanilla extract, milk, and dried cranberries and mix until completely combined.
- Preheat the oven 340°F/170°C.
- Pour the batter into a pastry bag and fill the prepared muffin cups.
- Bake for 15~20 minutes in the preheated oven. Remove from the oven (Tip: Use the toothpick test. Take a toothpick and gently insert muffin. If the toothpick comes out perfectly clean that means our muffins are done.)
- Serve the Chocolate Muffin. (You can add whipped cream on the top) Finish and enjoy