Do you like sea salt coffee? If so, you must try Milk Foam Black Tea. This cold drink has a rich taste. It’s perfect for drinking in the summer. Let’s do it.
YIELD: a glass of drink | Time: 10 min
- Milk 30 ml
- Whipping cream 100 ml
- Sea salt 1.2 g
- Granulated Sugar 4 g
- Cheese powder 2 g (Option)
Tools & Equipment
1. Boiled water in a small pot. Let the black tea steep for 5 minutes. Let it cool and place aside.
2. Add milk, salt, cheese powder, sugar, and the cream in a cup. Stir to combined.
3. Pour the mixture into a shaker bottle.
4. Shake the bottle for 40~50 sec. (or 80~100 times)
5. Add ice and pour the cold black tea in a glass. (Leave the space for milk foam)
6. Pour the milk foam slowly into the glass.
7. Serve the Milk Foam Black Tea.
Finish and enjoy