Parmesan cheese is an essential ingredient for most households. Not only can you make pasta or salad but also bake delectable cookies or desserts. The parmesan cheese cookie is addictive and delicious for those who love cheese. Let’s do it.
YIELD: 20 cookies | PREP TIME: 1 hour 10 mins | COOK TIME: 15 mins
- Unsalted butter 60 g
- Granulated Sugar 30 g
- Parmesan cheese powder 35 g
- 1 medium egg
- Cake flour 120 g
Tools & Equipment
1. Slice the butter into cubes and put them in a mixing bowl. Beat with a hand mixer until soft.
2. Add sugar in the bowl and continue beat until light and fluffy.
3. Add egg yolk in batches and beat each time until mix well.
4. Add cheese powder and beat until combined.
5. Add cake flour in the bowl and stir with a spatula until the mixture forms a dough. (Do not over stir)
6. Wrap the dough with cling wrap and refrigerate for 1 hour.
7. Preheat the oven 340°F/170°C.
8. Spread some flour on the dough and roll the dough into 0.5 cm thick.
9. Cut with a cutter and line on a baking sheet. (Tip: Press straight down instead of twisting. Dip the cutter in flour repeatedly to keep it from sticking)
10. Bake for 13~15 minutes in the preheated oven until golden. Remove from the oven and place to cool.
10. Serve the Parmesan Cheese Cookies.
Finish and enjoy