Basque Burnt Cheesecake
Basque Burnt Cheesecake was created in 1990 by chef Santiago Rivera of La Viña in San Sebastian, Spain. It bakes at a high temperature leaves the outside somewhat burnt, while the center remains creamy. Moreover, this recipe has been published. It is an easy and delicious recipe. Mix all of the ingredients and bake less than an hour later. The caramel cake will finish. Let's start doing it.
- Air Fryer oven
- Cake Tin
- Parchment paper
- 2 eggs
- 1 egg yolk
- 250 g cream cheese
- 100 g heavy whipping cream
- 10 g cake flour (Low-gluten flour)
- 50 g granulated sugar
- Preheat air fryer oven to 200°C (390°F).
- Line the cake pan with parchment paper, ready to use.
- Add eggs, egg yolk, cream cheese, sugar, and cake flour in a mixing bowl. Gradually mix all the ingredients.
- Pour the batter into the prepared cake pan and drop the pan gently several times on the kitchen counter to release air bubbles.
- Set the air fryer oven to 180°C (350°F) and bake for 18 minutes.
- After 18 minutes, set the oven to 200°C (390°F) and bake again for 5 minutes.
- Let cheesecake cool completely at room temperature and then unmold.
- Leave the cheesecake in the fridge overnight. Carefully peel away the parchment from the sides of the cheesecake before serve.
- Serve the Basque Burnt Cheesecake. Finish and enjoy